Jungle Safari Booking
We Provide Assistance with the Pench Jungle Safari bookings on request
In case you want us to book your forest entry, we need the following:-
1. 100% Advance payment required against jungle safari booking
2. To avoid disappointment you are advised to book early as Safari vehicles are limited
3. To enjoy the forests of both Maharastra & Madhya Pradesh please choose safaris on either side
(Click for Online Booking)
Tathastu to gate
|1||Turia Main Gate||2 km|
|2||Khursapar Wildlife Sanctuary||10 km|
|3||Rukkad Wildlife Sanctuary||35 km|
|4||Sillari Wildlife Sanctuary||40 km|
|5||Wolf Sanctuary – Khawasa (Night Patrolling & on spot booking)||10 km|
|6||Night Drive with Naturalist(resort to resort)||20- 25 km Drive in a buffer|
|7||Telia Buffer Zone||6 km|
|8||Kohka Dam or Village Sightseeing 2 Hours for 6 Adults||10- 15 km Drive|
|9||Fun Excursion in Kohka Dam||10- 15 km Drive|
|10||Pottery Village Visit||10- 15 km Drive|
|11||Single Seat Safari On Sharing from Turia||2 km|
|12||For full-day safari from sunrise to sunset||-|
For details of charges please call: 9765550607
|Safari Timing||Morning (AM)||Afternoon (PM)|
|1st Oct - 31st Oct||06:00 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:00|
|1st Nov - 30th Nov||06:15 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:45|
|1st Dec - 31st Dec||06:30 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:30|
|1st Jan - 31st Jan||06:45 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:45|
|1st Feb - 28th Feb||06:30 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:15|
|1st Mar - 31st Mar||06:15 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:30|
|1st Apr - 30th Apr||05:45 - 11:00||04:00 - 06:45|
|1st May - 30th Jun||05:30 - 11:00||04:00 - 07:00|
Number of vehicles permitted
- Turia Gate: 34 each during Morning and Evening
- Khursapar Gate: 30 each during Morning and Evening
- Sillari Gate: 40 each during Morning and Evening
With a view to providing a livelihood to the local population, most resorts prefer to hire Gypsys from local villagers. Each Gypsy is allowed to carry 6 adults but we recommend that ideally, only 4 persons are comfortable in a gypsy.
Important to Note:-
- Once Safari ticket is booked, no changes / modifications are allowed by Forest Department.
- Please carry proper Photo IDs and preferably the same as mentioned in the safari ticket. The forest officials are extremely strict in matching details submitted for entry tickets and actual guests in gypsy at the time of park entry.
- It becomes extremely cold during park rounds so carry adequate woolen clothing during the winters and most early morning safaris.
- 'Tathastu' provides packed breakfast for morning park rounds and drinking water for evening park rounds.
- Do carry your camera, binoculars, bird identification book, suggested packing checklist.
- Online Safari booking opens 120 days prior to the date of safari required. Please confirm with our reservations desk.
Enquire with Us
© 2020 Copyright Tathastu Resorts | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Dygn Media