|Safari Timing||Morning (AM)||Afternoon (PM)|
|1st Oct - 31st Oct||06:00 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:00|
|1st Nov - 30th Nov||06:15 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:45|
|1st Dec - 31st Dec||06:30 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:30|
|1st Jan - 31st Jan||06:45 - 11:00||03:00 - 05:45|
|1st Feb - 28th Feb||06:30 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:15|
|1st Mar - 31st Mar||06:15 - 11:00||03:00 - 06:30|
|1st Apr - 30th Apr||05:45 - 11:00||04:00 - 06:45|
|1st May - 31st May||05:30 - 11:00||04:00 - 07:00|
|1st Jun - 30th Jun||05:30 - 11:00||04:00 - 07:00|
Number of vehicles permitted
From Turia Gate : 34 each during Morning and Evening
From Khursapar Gate: 30 each during Morning and Evening
From Sillari Gate : 40 each during Morning and Evening
With a view to provide livelihood to local population, most resorts prefer to hire Gypsys from local villagers. Each Gypsy is allowed to carry 6 adults but we recommend that ideally only 4 persons are comfortable in a gypsy.
We provide Assistance with the safari bookings on requestIn case you want us to book your forest entry, we need the following :-
1. Click to submit safari registration form
2. Advance payment required against safari booking: 100% as per rates mentioned below
3. To avoid disappointment you are advised to book early as Safari vehicles are limited
4. To enjoy the forests of both Maharastra & Madhya Pradesh please choose safaris on either side
(Click for Online Booking)
Tathastu to gate
(+ 5% GST)
|1||Turia Main Gate||2 km||5,000/-|
|2||Khursapar Wildlife Sanctuary||10 km||5,500/-|
|3||Rukkad Wildlife Sanctuary||35 km||5,500/-|
|4||Sillari Wildlife Sanctuary||40 km||6,000/-|
|5||Wolf Sanctuary – Khawasa (Night Patrolling)||10 km||4,500 /-|
|6||Night Drive with Naturalist||20- 25 km Drive in buffer||2,700/-|
|7||Telia Buffer Zone||6 km||4,500/-|
|8||Kohka Dam or Village Sightseeing 2 Hours for 6 Adults||10- 15 km Drive||1,300/-|
|9||Single Seat Safari On Sharing from Turia||2 km||1,000/-|
|10||For full day safari from sunrise to sunset||-||Contact Us|
*Please Note :-
1. The charges mentioned above are for 1 vehicle (6 Guests)
2. If there is any Foreign National in the vehicle 1000/-(per vehicle) extra will be charged. (For Sillari & Khursapar gates only)
Important to Note :-
1. Additions or changes in names on safari tickets are chargeable by Forest Department and permitted only once. Check for details.
2. The forest officials are extremely strict in matching details submitted for entry ticket and actual guests in gypsy at time of park entry.
3. Every member must carry the original photo ID with them to enter the park and preferably the same as mentioned in safari ticket.
4. It becomes extremely cold during park rounds so carry adequate woollen clothing during the winters and most early morning safaris.
5. 'Tathastu' provides packed breakfast for morning park rounds and drinking water for evening park rounds.
6. Do carry your camera, binoculars, bird identification book, suggested packing checklist.
7. Online Safari booking opens 120 days prior to the date of safari required.